Friday 21 June 2013

Pak. actress Meera challenges to compete Priyanka Chopra


Priyanka Chopra is undoubtedly one of the leading actress of Bollywood and has many competitors in her field. From a long list of challengers, Pakistani actress Meera said that she is looking forward to compete Priyanka and Meera also Expressed her wish to be a co-star in a movie with priyanka chopra.
She said,
"I am hunting for big films in Bollywood. So that I would be able to successfully compete with A-list actresses of the tinsel town. And Priyanka Chopra is right on top of my list. I would love to be a part of the film where Priyanka will be my co-star. This will be a huge opportunity for me to prove myself before the audiences"
Meera recently signed a bollywood movie "Bhadaas" (Produced and directed by Ajay Yadav) because she "liked the script". The film is coming out July 28



www.wallpapercelebs.blogspot.com
Subscribe, Comment & Share


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...